Sunday 8 August 2010

The One with BuggyFit!

I'm carrying too much weight. Some of it baby weight. Some of it pre-baby weight I should've shifted before I got pregnant. I'm back into my pre-pregnancy clothes but either way I feel too heavy so something has to be done.

So last week I had a go at BuggyFit!

It's a simple idea. You get lots of mums with their babies and buggies together in the local park for a work out. No need for childcare, lots of fresh air for you and baby, feel fit and healthy and energised. I go for walks most days with the buggy and that's my nearest park, it'll be fine. Piece of cake! (ah, cake, maybe that's where I've been going wrong?). Easy!

It was anything but easy!

We were running, jogging, sprinting, pushing buggies up hills and down dips, stopping for push-ups and sit-ups and crunches and god alone knows what.

Me, the boy and my buggy didn't know what had hit it!

So what did I think of it?

It was fantastic. I'm going again next week.

What did the boy think of it?

He gave me a bemused "What are you doing Mummy? I don't see you do this very often" look at me.

The same look he gives me when he sees me ironing!

No comments:

Post a Comment